Patches, pennants, souvenirs, chevrons...
- Epaulettes, patches and chevrons for civilian uniforms.
- Flags, pennants and buntings
- Patches, embroided and printed.
- Army and other armed forces patches
- Books, manuals, labels, and other paper collectibles
SURPLUS, military and civilian.
Non-military surplus by category
- Headgear, caps, hats, helmets, scarves, bandanas, etc. Non-military
- Sanitary, maintetnace and cleaning equipment, non-military
- Civilian office and corporate uniforms, insignia and accesories
- Leisure, games, and personal items. Non-military surplus.
- Parts, tools, machines, gadgets, non-military surplus.
- Crafting materials, spare parts, buttons, threads, metals, plastics, etc, non-military surplus
- Stationery, office supplies, educational materials, non-military
- Civil Defense equipment.
- Non-military surplus by country
Military surplus by category
- Bedding, blankets, towels, sheets etc...
- Jackets, sweaters, greatcoats, shirts, etc.
- NBC gear, protective eqipment, combat equipment, spareparts, magazines, guns, sights
- Gloves, mittens etc.
- Bayonets, knives, swords, tools.
- Utility straps, carry belts, hooks, clasps.
- Bags, backbags, pouches, satchels, holsters, etc.
- Headgear, caps, hats, helmets, scarves, bandanas, etc.
- Containers, boxes, crates, barrels, bottles.
- Trousers, underpants, shorts, slacks, briefs, chaps.
- Socks, shoes, boots, gaiters, shoe accessories....
- Utensils, canteens, mess kits...
- Belts, braces, suspenders, Sam Browne belts etc.
- Uniform and other accessories, insignia and miscellaneous army surplus items
- MIlitary surplus by country.
- Non-military surplus by category
Militaria, collectibles, insignia, buttons etc.
- Other military items.
- Military buttons
Military uniform insignia
- Cockades and cap badges
- Metallic military insignia
- Cloth and other insignia.
- Recycled items, crafts and other DIY materials.
- Replica guns, Knives and swords
- Norwegian tokens
- Tokens, rest of the world.
- Danish tokens
- Finnish tokens.
- Swedish tokens
Medals and awards
- Medal and badge parts.
- Soviet and russian medals and decorations.
- German medals and decorations after WW2.
- Masonic, fraternal, secret society, esoteric and religious decorations and medals.
- Sports, qualification, and other awards
- Other medals, medallions.
- WW1-WW2 other countries
- 1917-1999 Finnish medals
- Other items.
Civilian and corporate insignia, pins, badges, etc.
- Unidentified and other items
- Cap badges, merchant navy, corporations, security, public services, transportation, railways etc.
- Tie clips, etc.
- Medical, hospital, dentist, pahrmacy and paramedic items.
- Shipping company, merchant navy and other maritime items.
- Name tags
- Pins, lapel pins and badges.
- Belt buckles
- Keychains, keys and key holders.
Uniform insignia, oraganisations and corporations, metal.
- MIscellaneous and unidentified insignia
- Bridge, Chess, Poker, Philately, Numismatics and other similar organisations insignia.
- Festivals, congresses, galas, theaters, concerts and other event insignia.
- Trade union, student union, school, co-op and other associations.
- County, city or national Coat of Arms and flags
- Public transportation, bus, tram, train, taxi and aviation insignia.
- Industrial corporate insignia.
- Security, trasport, freight, construction and maintenance, bank, insurance and other service corporate insignia
- Shipping, shipyard, harbour, ferry, lighthouse and other nautical non-military insignia.
- Civil defence, volunteer service, humanitarian and other non-profit organisations insignia.
- Hotels, restaurants, bars, campings and amusement parks insignia
- Retailers, department stores, pharmacists, and other shops insignia
- Social associations, religious, esoteric, fraternal and political organisations.
- Golf, Yacht, Car, Motorboat, Motorcycle, Choirs, Bands and other hobby organisations.
- Post, telegraphy, telephone, radio, tv, and other public services insignia.
- Sport clubs, scouts, hunting / fishing clubs and organisations.
- Public offices, and other government or local authorities insignia.
- Insignia, police, fire brigade, customs, etc...
Buttons, civilian and official.
- Railway, tram and bus companies.
- Security, service and construction related buttons.
- Alcohol, tobacco and match company buttons.
- Shipping company and merchant navy buttons.
- Buttons of Banks, insurance and other financial sector companies.
- Hotels, restaurants and retail store related buttons.
- Airline and travel agencies buttons
- Oil company and other industrial buttons.
Official and civilian buttons
- Buttons w/ symbols, or letters.
- Public adminstration and governance.
- Fire departments, police, emergency management.
- Postal services, phone and other communications buttons
- Sports, sailing and other hobby related buttons.
- Corporate buttons
Tobacco pipe, Finnish, 1940´s, curved Bakelite stem. Unissued
Sturdy Finnish stainless steel mug, about 3dl volume.
Swedish soldiers kit, nice condition, aluminium / steel. Mess kit + Burner + Stand.
Bundeswehr Pocket knife.
Issued Finnish morning tea mug, stainless steel, near indestructible.
Finnish army fork, stainless steel, 194x...present. Good stamps.
Enameled steel, Finnish C-o-A mug, 3,5dl volume
Unissued "new" 110x110cm, Reichsadler themed scarf, cotton.
Finnish army footwraps, genuine flannel, original SA or Tower stamped. 50x60cm.
Finnish Lion, 13x16mm, old style plate, part of a badge or medal. Sundqvist.
Learning toy, 51pc set of equivalency pieces, color coded.
Suzuki SRG-81TG recorder, unissued, in original pouch.
Shirt, MTP UBACS, PCS, Unissued
CCCP Educational clock / toy. 1975
Finnish Spoon-Fork, ww2, Epilä stamps.
Rifle M/39 manual, Finnish Army
Finnish Army Bread Bag, WW2 model, unissued, original.
Marksmans achievement badge, Finnish Army
Finnish Army / Territorial forces, shoulder insignia. Pair
Finnish Border Jaeger beret badge. Traditional Finnish Border guard Bear.
Finnish officer cockade.
Finnish rank insignia.
Finnish Army utility strap, leather, original. 50cm
Finnish army shoulder-sleeve patch.
Free item. Will not be sent separately, must be part of real invoice.
Pins in random lots
Finnish Army, collar tabs. Set of 4 pairs.
Surplus clothing and other nice stuff in 1kg lots.
Collectibles and other nice stuff in 1kg lots.